Unasked is a place for people who are looking for answers, and a place for people willing to help others get their answers. To participate in this community, we expect everyone to follow these basic rules of etiquette:
1. Be Nice. No name-calling or derogatory remarks because of someone's race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, sexuality, points of view, etc.
2. Use Proper Grammar. This includes using complete sentences, correct capitalization, punctuation and spelling (no 1337 / leet).
3. List Your Sources. It is much more useful to explain how you arrived at your answer than simply giving an answer.
4. No Bad Words. This includes the A-word, the B-word, the F-word and the S-words.
5. Be Helpful. This means staying on the topic of the question.
6. No Run-On Text. And we mean it!
We are now enforcing these guidelines using post-moderation.Thank you for being part of the community at Unasked.com!